We know from experience that you seldom hear those two important words. Your work as a volunteer leader is vital to the lives of so many members, yet they often forget to acknowledge it. And sometimes that makes you begin to doubt the value, importance and significance of your work. We can relate because we are, and have been for many years, active volunteer leaders in our local Chapters also. So take a moment and please let that “Thank You!” sink in.
Over the years we had the honor of serving many Chapters, Regions, and even PMI Global Operations Center by providing support, resources, coaching, mentoring, and an occasional second opinion. We are proud of, and look forward to continuing a relationship of service and mutual growth.
How Can We Help You?
In response we have developed programs and events that are highly desirable from the member’s perspective, require a minimum of Chapter volunteer time, and grow the Chapter’s finances and volunteer pool. And they are all 100% risk-free for the Chapter!
What Are Your Choices?
At GR8PM we help you grow your Chapter without working yourself and your volunteers into complete burn-out! We offer all of the following choices:
- Board Strategic Planning Facilitation – Helping you take it to the next level; usually pro bono!
- Professional Development Day Packages – World-recognized Speakers; 100% risk-free support
- PDD Keynote and Monthly Meeting Speakers – Powerful topics and usually cost-neutral
- Exam Prep / Certification Classes – 100% risk-free with a transition plan to Chapter volunteer instructors, if desired, for PMI®'s PMP® and PMI-ACP® classes. We also offer Scrum Master certification classes.
- Career Development Seminars – Hottest topics and perennial favorites; Grow the membership!
How Does It Work?
Because we are committed PMI evangelists we focused on how we could provide the most value at the least cost and risk to Chapters. Over a significant number of years we developed “business models” that help Chapters enjoy the “economies of scale” they could not get doing things solo by leveraging what we are already doing elsewhere with other Chapters.