As a volunteer leader at your PMI Chapter, the challenges you face are significant! Those challenges include:
- Too few volunteers to meet all the PMI mandates for "Core Services"
- Overworked volunteers burning out, and volunteers who fail to deliver
- Speakers who cost you money and then "fizzle"
- Vendor Programs that fail to "fire up" member interest or deliver financial results that benefit the Chapter
We get that because we have been volunteering at our hometown Chapters for many years. In fact, our commitment to PMI - at the local level - has driven our approach to serving YOU!
We offer a full-service, no-risk, collaboration that helps you "fire up" member interest without burdening your overworked volunteers (because our paid staff does the logistical "heavy lifting").
Program Choices for PMI Chapters
We offer no cost, risk-free, options that bring powerful Speaker and Training Program choices to you on any of the following topics:
- PMI®'s newest, hottest certification, the PMI-ACP®
- PMI®'s gold-standard credential, the PMP®
- Scrum Master and Enterprise-Agile Break-throughs
- Project Management Leadership Skills and Techniques
- Estimating and Risk Management Best Practices, Tips and Tricks
What Is In It For You:
- Meetings and events that attract record turn-out!
- High-value, high-impact, member engagement
- Chapter member retention and revenue growth
What Is Included:
- Fully-supported programs (more member value and less volunteer work!)
- High-caliber Speakers and Instructors
- Train-the-Trainer plus Transition Plans for Chapter self-sufficiency (if desired)
- Alternate formats to reach more members (like 2-PDU meetings, "Crash" courses and advanced topics)
How Does It Work:
Built on a time-tested model (proven again in 2012 by over 20 PMI Chapters)
- Chapter gets 100% no-risk sponsorship fees
- GR8PM does the logistics “heavy lifting”
- GR8PM takes 100% of the risk
- Works for Chapters large, small, and everywhere in between
How to Start:
- Schedule a conference call with GR8PM and your team
- Decide Chapter’s needs and preferences
- Design and launch the Chapter’s custom program